On Thursday, Feb. 27th, Dixie Southern Vodka and the Cocktail Bandits hosted a happy hour at the Savannah Bee Company store on King Street in Charleston, SC. The Cocktail Bandits designed the cocktails; hors d’oeuvres were passed; and 10% of all register sales that night benefited The Bee Cause. The event was publicized in the Charleston Post & Courier, and Low Country Live (ABC-TV News 4) also did a 6.5 minute morning news segment related to the event.
- A Buzzworthy New Sanctuary in Puerto Rico
- Florida Cracker Kitchen to Host Concert Benefitting Chapters Health Foundation in support of HPH Hospice
- A Southern Collaboration Made in Hog Heaven
- Dixie Vodka Announces Partnership with Tony Stewart of Stewart-Haas Racing
- Dixie Vodka Partners with Cole Custer
The South's Best Tasting Vodka ???? 6x Distilled in Charleston, SC ???????? All-American ???? Gluten Free ???? 1% For The Planet