On Thursday, Feb. 27th, Dixie Southern Vodka and the Cocktail Bandits hosted a happy hour at the Savannah Bee Company store on King Street in Charleston, SC. The Cocktail Bandits designed the cocktails; hors d’oeuvres were passed; and 10% of all register sales that night benefited The Bee Cause. The event was publicized in the Charleston Post & Courier, and Low Country Live (ABC-TV News 4) also did a 6.5 minute morning news segment related to the event.
- A Buzzworthy New Sanctuary in Puerto Rico
- Florida Cracker Kitchen to Host Concert Benefitting Chapters Health Foundation in support of HPH Hospice
- A Southern Collaboration Made in Hog Heaven
- Dixie Vodka Announces Partnership with Tony Stewart of Stewart-Haas Racing
- Dixie Vodka Partners with Cole Custer
The South's Best Tasting Vodka ???? 6x Distilled in Charleston, SC ???????? All-American ???? Gluten Free ???? 1% For The Planet
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.